ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer (Information Security)
Threats and threats on information technology are continually increasing and changing. A thorough operation and management of information security checks and best practices is the best way to secure them. Data security is also a key clients, policymakers and other stakeholders’ standards and specifications.
The course will train participants for the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001-based Information Security Management Scheme (ISMS). It seeks to provide the best practices of an ISMS and to provide a structure to constantly manage and develop them.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS
Lectures - 07
Duration - 40 hours
Skill level - All levels
Language - English
Classroom / Virtual Live Training
Note: Classroom & Virtual live Training includes Examprep Tools