ISO 9001 Lead Auditor (QUALITY AND MANAGEMENT)
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course prepares you to execute a Quality Management System (QMS) audit by utilizing generally accepted audit concepts, processes, and techniques. During this training session, you will learn how to plan and carry out internal and external audits in accordance with ISO 19011 as well as the certification process in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1.
You will be able to understand audit methodologies through practical exercises and become competent in managing an audit program, audit team, customer communication, and conflict resolution.
You can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” credential once you have acquired the essential knowledge to undertake this audit. Holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate demonstrates that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations in accordance with best practices.
- Understand the operations of a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role to plan, lead, and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 in the context of a QMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Lectures - 07
Duration - 40 hours
Skill level - All levels
Language - English
Classroom / Virtual Live Training
Note: Classroom & Virtual live Training includes Examprep Tools