The Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is the ideal certification for those with proven technical skills and practical, hands-on security knowledge in operational IT roles. It provides confirmation of a practitioner’s ability to implement, monitor, and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
The broad spectrum of topics included in the SSCP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) ensures its relevancy across all disciplines in the field of information security.
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis
- Incident Response and Recovery
- Network and Communications Security
- Systems and Application Security
- Candidates must have a minimum of one year of cumulative work experience in one or more of the seven domains of the SSCP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK).
- A one-year experience waiver will be granted for a candidate who received a degree (bachelors or masters) in a cybersecurity program.
Length of exam – 4 hours
Number of items – 150
Item format – Multiple choice
Passing grade – 700 out of 1000 points
Exam availability – English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, Spanish
Testing center – Pearson VUE Testing Center
- Lectures 33
- Syllabus Download
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 306
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes