ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation (INFORMATION SECURITY)
On Demand $1,195.00
Virtual Class $1,195.00
Class Room $1,695.00
ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation training teaches you the fundamentals of implementing and managing an ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System. During this training session, you will be able to comprehend the many ISMS modules, such as ISMS policy, procedures, performance metrics, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continuous improvement.
The internationally renowned ISO/IEC 27001 framework is a good foundation for helping firms manage and safeguard their information assets so that they remain safe and secure. It enables you to constantly analyze and improve your methods, not just for today, but also for the future. This is how ISO/IEC 27001 safeguards your company’s reputation and adds value.
After finishing this course, you will be able to sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate demonstrates that you have a basic understanding of the methodology, requirements, framework, and management strategy.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- It is beneficial to be familiar with management systems.
- It is beneficial to be familiar with information security principles and ideas.
- Lectures 2
- Domains 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level Intermediate Level
- Language English
- Brochure Download
- Students 120
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information Security Management System (ISMS)