The Lead Enforcement Manager ISO 19600 course will provide you with the knowledge and skills needed to support the development, execution, assessment, maintenance, and enhancement of an efficient CMS based on the ISO 19600 standard. During this training course, you can also learn about best practices and Compliance Management Systems, as well as the elements required for implementing and maintaining a CMS, such as: identification of enforcement responsibilities, development of CMS goals and procedures, management and participation, formation of a compliance culture, organizational preparation and monitoring, performance measurements, and evaluation.
After studying all of the necessary compliance management system ideas, you should take the test and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager” certification. With the PECB Lead Compliance Manager Credential, you will demonstrate that you have the practical experience and technological skills to successfully execute an enforcement management scheme in a business.
- Understand the components and operation of an ISO 19600-based CMS, as well as its primary procedures.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the concepts, methodologies, standards, methods, and techniques for implementing and managing a CMS effectively.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a CMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing CMS best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a compliance management system based on ISO 19600
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 19600 and comprehensive knowledge of management principles.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 16
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes