Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager (Cyber Security)
Lead Cybersecurity Manager Preparation ISO/IEC 27032 provides you with the skills and expertise required to assist an organization to develop and maintain an ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST-Cybersecurity Frameworks cyber security curriculum. You will gain detailed knowledge of cyber protection, the link between cybersecurity and other forms of IT security, as well as the role of the stakeholders in cyber security during this training course.
After you have mastered all of the relevant Cybersecurity topics, you may sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. You will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional qualities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity if you possess a PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate.
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cybersecurity
Lectures - 07
Duration - 50 hours
Skill level - All levels
Language - English
Classroom / Virtual Live Training
Note: Classroom & Virtual live Training includes Examprep Tools