Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor (SUSTAINABILITY)
Through this training course you gain the know how, in line with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1, to prepare and perform internal and external audits.
You are able to learn auditing methods and become experienced in handling audit services, audit teams, client communication and dispute resolution based on practical lessons.
You will sit for the examination and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor” certification after having gained the requisite qualifications for this audit. You will show that you have the qualifications and skills to audit organizations based on best practices by keeping a Lead Auditor Credential.
- Understand the operations of an Environmental Management System (EMS) based on ISO 14001
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 14001, ISO 14040 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an EMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Lectures - 07
Duration - 40 hours
Skill level - All levels
Language - English
Classroom / Virtual Live Training
Note: Classroom & Virtual live Training includes Examprep Tools