CertFirst with its partners has designed this special 5 day customized boot camp program for its clients to get the most out of their investment.
Delivery Remote access to dedicated rack of servers with one HP
DL365 server/student, an iSCSI SAN, etc.
CertFirst currently has access to 150+
student servers available Hardware & Infrastructure Requirements:
Course can be run from any location that has a reliable
Internet connection. Each attendee needs a PC that supports Microsoft Terminal Services Lab Time 40+% of class time is devoted to hands-on labs Certification Prepares attendees to challenge the independent Certified Virtualization Specialist exam (Exam is provided on-line is included in the package price).
This powerful 5-day class is an intensive introduction to VMware
vSphere™ 6.0 including VMware ESX™ 6.0 and vCenter™. No prior
virtualization experience, this class starts with the basics and rapidly progresses to advanced topics. 40+% of class time is devoted to labs so concepts, skills and best practices are developed and reinforced.
Labs start with installation and configuration of stand-alone ESXi servers and progress to shared storage, networking and centralized management. The class continues to advanced topics including resource balancing, high availability, power management, back up and recovery, performance, vCenter redundancy, VM redundancy. Disaster recovery, rapid deployment, hot migration and workload consolidation are also covered.
This class is unique in its approach; which is to identify and eliminate common IT pain points and then to use virtualization to delivers clear, tangible benefits. Each topic is presented from the perspective of delivering key business value;
This class is unique in its approach; which is to identify and eliminate common IT pain points using vSphere. Students learn how to deliver business value; not just the technical or mechanical aspects of the software.
VMWare Course Offering:
Course Detail: Novell Access Governance Suite 4.1 (Novell Technical Training)« Back to Course List
Course Name: Novell Access Governance Suite 4.1 (Novell Technical Training)
Course Number: 8212
Delivery Method: Classroom Instructor, Virtual Live instructor, Group onsite training
Price (US$): Contact
Duration: 4 Days
Description: The Novell Access Governance Suite 4.1 consists of 3 products; the Novell Roles Lifecycle Manager, Novell Compliance Certification Manager, and Novell Access Request and Change Manager. The suite bridges the gap between established security mandates and each organizations unique business requirements.
In this course, you learn how to effectively utilize the features of Access Governance Suite to manage the complex compliance and governance requirements of your organization. This is accomplished with lecture, related to the features of the product and real life use. Then it is followed up with active hands-on exercises that give you practical experience with both products.
Training Level: 3 - Experienced
Duration: 4 Days
During this course, you learn how to:
- Collect data from various sources, including identity and entitlement information. With this data, you then perform role mining using the features of the Roles Lifecycle Manager to best the define the roles that fit scenario used in the class.
- Take this collected data and new roles to prepare a certification process using the features of the Compliance Certification Manager.
- Then take the changes requested from the Certification and Role Lifecycle and track them using the Access Request and Change Manager.
- Discuss the integration with Novell Identity Manager and Novell Roles-Based Provisioning Module.
This course is designed for anyone implementing or using Novell Access Governance. Specific focus will be given to those trying to set up connectors to collect data or driving the data role mining and definitions in their company.
Before taking this course, you should have a good understanding of the basic concepts of access, resource, and identity management.
The Lecture Manual is taught in the following sections:
- SECTION 1 - Access Governance Architecture
- SECTION 2 - Access Governance Identity Collection
- SECTION 3 - Access Governance Account Collection
- SECTION 4 - Access Governance Entitlement Collection
- SECTION 5 - Access Governance Rules
- SECTION 6 - Access Governance Roles
- SECTION 7 - Access Governance Reviews
- SECTION 8 - Access Governance Reports
- SECTION 9 - Access Governance Dashboards
- SECTION 10 - Access Governance Access Requests
- SECTION 11 - Access Governance Workflow
- SECTION 12 - Access Governance Administration and Operations
- SECTION 13 - Access Governance Novell Integration
The Lab Manual is divided up into the following sections:
- SECTION 1 - Identity Collection Configuration
- SECTION 2 - Accounts Collection Configuration
- SECTION 3 - Applications and Entitlements Configuration
- SECTION 4 - Rules Configurationl
- SECTION 5 - Role Manager Configuration
- SECTION 6 - Access Certification Configuration
- SECTION 7 - Dashboards Configuration
- SECTION 8 - Access Request Configuration
- SECTION 9 - Workflow Configuration
- SECTION 10 - Novell Identity Manager 4.01 Integration
Course Testing Information
There is no test available for this course.
For more information on how CertFirst can assist you please Contact Us
Payment Policy | Terms & Conditions