Certified Information Security Manager [CISM]
Duration: 5 Days
Price (US$): call 1-877-724-3477 for group, govt and individual pricing.
Delivery Method: Instructor led virtual live, Instructor led classroom, onsite group training option available.
What You’ll LEARN & DO
Upon the completion of our CISM Boot Camp, students will know how to:
- Information Security Governance
- An information security steering group function
- Legal and regulatory issues associated with Internet businesses, global transmissions and transborder data flows
- Common insurance policies and imposed conditions
- Information security process improvement
- Recovery time objectives (RTO) for information resources
- Cost benefit analysis techniques in assessing options for mitigating risks threats and exposures to acceptable levels.
- Security metrics design, development and implementation.
- Information security management due diligence activities and reviews of the infrastructure.
- Events affecting security baselines that may require risk reassessments
- Changes to information security requirements in security plans, test plans and re-performance
- Disaster recovery testing for infrastructure and critical business applications.
- The requirements for collecting and presenting evidence; rules for evidence, admissibility of evidence, quality and completeness of evidence.
o External vulnerability reporting sources
o The key components of cost benefit analysis and enterprise migration plans
o Privacy and tax laws and tariffs, data import/export restrictions, restrictions on cryptography, warranties, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, national security
o CISM information classification methods
o Life-cycle-based risk management principles and practices.
o Cost benefit analysis techniques in assessing options for mitigating risks threats and exposures to acceptable levels.
o Security baselines and configuration management in the design and management of business applications and the infrastructure.
o Acquisition management methods and techniques
o Evaluation of vendor service level agreements, preparation of contracts)
o CISM Exam Prep session
To request course schedules and additional details. Please call 1-630-684-0355 or send us an email email@example.com .
For more information on how CertFirst can assist you please Contact Us
Payment Policy | Terms & Conditions