In this course, students will examine advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that pertain to enterprise-level security.
This course is targeted toward an IT Professional that has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Students should have a minimum of 10 years of experience including at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
In this course, you will analyze and apply advanced security concepts, principles, and implementations that contribute to enterprise-level security.
- Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk.
- Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques, security controls for hosts and mobile devices, network security, and security in the systems and software development lifecycle.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct security assessments; responding to and recovering from security incidents.