The CompTIA Cloud+ certification is a niche credential for IT professionals working in cloud computing environments. Cloud computing, which involves computing over a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet, has revolutionized the way the IT industry works. Business applications are now moving to the cloud and cloud computing jobs are getting more lucrative. CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the cloud methodologies and terminologies that are used to successfully implement, maintain, and deliver cloud infrastructure.
With the research showing that more than 90% of end-user companies, including government and corporate organizations are now adopting some form of cloud computing, a certification in this platform almost ensures a career spike for IT professionals.
This course will reinforce all the cloud concepts and models, explain object storage concepts, and also cover virtualization from both a business as well as a technical perspective. You will learn the differences between hypervisor types and will also get hands-on experience in installing, configuring, and managing virtual machines and devices. The courseware is accredited by the Cloud Credential Council and marked as CompTIA approved quality content.
In this course, you will deploy, test, secure, manage, optimize, and troubleshoot a cloud solution.
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions
- Deploy a pilot project
- Test a pilot project deployment
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure a successful migration to the cloud
- Secure systems to meet access requirements
- Maintain cloud systems
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures
- Analyze cloud systems for the required performance
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot security issues