Introducing the first Blockchain Professional Training and Blockchain Certification Program to set the global standard in Blockchain Technology. The Certified Blockchain Professional (CBP) Course was developed to help professionals gain the knowledge they need in Blockchain technology to understand its impact on business and beyond.
The Certified Blockchain Professional is fully vendor-agnostic and practical, focusing on the current state of blockchain technology as well as its future potential. The Certified Blockchain Professional course digs deep into the main characteristics and features of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) as well as introduces Blockchain’s new 3S (Secure-Scalable-Sustainable) proprietary framework. Students will also get a deep understanding of blockchain technology and the mining of cryptocurrency.
The Certified Blockchain Professional course begins with the technical foundations of blockchain, such as distributed and decentralized systems, cryptography, and mining. Students will then learn how to develop applications using Ethereum, a decentralized virtual machine. Additionally, students will explore different blockchain enterprise applications such as Hyperledger, introduced by the Linux Foundation and widely used by IBM. Most importantly, the course will cover multiple blockchain implementation concepts by immersing students in sustainable and scalable blockchain development, the cornerstone of a decentralization strategy.
We designed the CBP Course so that full-stack developers get a comprehensive and complete understanding of blockchain from the fundamentals of how the technology works to advanced application and implementation strategies.
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Crypto Assets
- Blockchain Mining
- Sustainable Blockchain
- Open Source Blockchain Frameworks
- Etherium : The Foundation of DApps
- Decentralized Applications (DApps)
- AI and Blockchain
- Impact on Industry
- Industry Use Cases
- IoT and Blockchain (BoT)
- Building Private Networks with Ethereum and Solidity
- Writing Smart Contracts and Monitoring Blockchain Networks (Block Explorer)
- Scalable Blockchain
- Security in Blockchain
- Blockchain as a Service
- Open Research Problems in Blockchain
- You should have a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies.
- Have appropriate experience with Bitcoin and Ether transactions. This will allow you to better grasp the needs of your organization.