CBST is a highly specialized program designed for technicians and operators supporting biometric systems in the field. A crucial requirement in maintaining optimal performance of biometric systems is to have properly trained and qualified operators. Currently, there is a shortage of qualified biometric technicians to support the various US Government and private sector biometric programs – don’t miss out on this great professional opportunity. Find out more about the CBST today!
- Fundamentals of biometric technologies with a focus on fingerprint, face and iris recognition
- Sensor technology of fingerprint, face and iris sensors
- Capture 10-prints on livescan sensor and inkpads
- Capture standardized facial images
- Capture iris samples using handheld devices
- Discussion of SEEK, HIIDE, BAT, CAC, BISA and other technologies
- Basic principles of biometric system error rates including false accept, false reject, false match, false non match, equal error rate, detection error tradeoff curve
- Enrollment procedures supervised biometric systems
- Biometric standards used in government systems
- Operational challenges and solutions of deployed systems
- CBSP and 2 years of technical experience with a focus on information security.