ISO/IEC 27005 Preparation for Risk Managers encourages you, using ISO/IEC 27005, as the reference system, to establish the expertise to master the risk management mechanism for all security protection related properties. You can also hear about the most successful risk management techniques in use such as OCTAVE, EBIOS, MEHARI and harmonized TRA. During this training course. This course fits with the ISMS system phase outlined in the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
After you have grasped all of the essential concepts of ISO/IEC 27005-based Information Security Risk Management, you may sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager” credential. You will be able to demonstrate that you have the requisite abilities and knowledge to execute an effective Information Security Risk Assessment and manage Information Security risks if you hold a PECB Risk Manager Certificate.
- Acknowledge the correlation between Information Security risk management and security controls
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques that enable an effective risk management process according to ISO/IEC 27005
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in Information Security Risk Management
- Acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations in Information Security Risk Management best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Information Security Risk Management
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on cases studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27005 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Assessment and Information Security.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes