ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer (Information Security)
On Demand $2,495.00
Virtual Class $2,495.00
Class Room $2,995.00
Threats and threats on information technology are continually increasing and changing. A thorough operation and management of information security checks and best practices is the best way to secure them. Data security is also a key clients, policymakers and other stakeholders’ standards and specifications.
The course will train participants for the introduction of ISO/IEC 27001-based Information Security Management Scheme (ISMS). It seeks to provide the best practices of an ISMS and to provide a structure to constantly manage and develop them.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer” credential, which demonstrates your ability and practical knowledge to implement an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001.
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ISMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the operation of an information security management system and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ISMS
- This training course contains essay-type exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, examples, and best practices used in the implementation of an ISMS.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate with each other and engage in discussions when completing quizzes and exercises.
- The exercises are based on a case study.
- The structure of the quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.
The main requirement for participating in this training course is having a general knowledge of the ISMS concepts and ISO/IEC 27001.
- Lectures 6
- Domains 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Brochure Download
- Students 16
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an information security management system (ISMS)
Domain 2: Information security management system (ISMS)
Domain 4: Planning an ISMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001
Domain 7: Preparing for an ISMS certification audit