The ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager training course assists participants in developing their competencies to assist an organization in creating and protecting value by managing risks, making choices, and improving performance in accordance with the ISO 31000 criteria. It describes the fundamental principles and effective implementation of a risk management framework, the risk management process, and the actions required for the successful integration of these elements to accomplish organizational objectives. Furthermore, it gives recommendations on the selection and application of risk assessment approaches in a variety of settings.
Participants can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager” credential after completing the training course. The certificate shows that the participant has the theoretical and practical knowledge, as well as the professional competencies, to support and lead risk management procedures based on ISO 31000 recommendations and best practices in the sector.
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Learn how to establish a risk recording and reporting process and an effective risk communication plan
- Develop the ability to effectively manage, monitor, and review risk in an organization based on best practices
A fundamental understanding of the risk management framework, process, and principles.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 120
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes