Given the increasing number of disruptions and the unpredictability of disasters of any kind (natural, occupational, information security), organizations nowadays are aiming at getting certified against ISO 22301 in order to show commitment toward business continuity and ensure that disruptive incident are detected and properly addressed, thus the management system is continually improved. By becoming a PECB certified auditor, you will achieve formal and independent recognition of your personal competencies, and you qualify yourself to conduct BCMS audits for a certification body.
- Understand a business continuity management system (BCMS) and its processes based on ISO 22301
- Acknowledge the relationship between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a BCMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of a BCMS audit
- Plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft reports, and follow up on an audit
- Act with due professional care during an audit
Participants who attend this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and a comprehensive knowledge of BCMS audit principles.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 120
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes