On Demand $895.00
Virtual Class $1,795.00
Class Room $2,495.00
This course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career. It also addresses the content described in the exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ certification. If you are pursuing a CompTIA technical certification path, obtaining the CompTIA® A+® certification is an excellent first step to take before preparing for the CompTIA Network+ N10-007 examination.
In this course, you will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks, and configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks.
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods.
- Describe bounded network media.
- Describe unbounded network media.
- Identify the major types of network implementations.
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods.
- Analyze routing and switching technologies.
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation.
- Analyze network security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation.
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation.
- Manage networks.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- This course is designed for individuals who have basic computer user skills and who are interested in obtaining a job as an entry-level IT technician.
- HS Diploma/GED
- Lectures 57
- Domains 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Entry Level
- Language English
- Brochure Download
- Students 200
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
1 - Network Theory
2 - Bounded Network Media
3 - Unbounded Network Media
4 - Network Implementations
5 - TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
6 - Routing and Switching
7 - TCP/IP Implementation
8 - Network Security Analysis
9 - Network Security Implementation
10 - WAN Infrastructure
11 - Cloud and Virtualization Techniques
12 - Remote Networking
13 - Network Management
14 - Troubleshooting Network Issues