CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
On Demand $495.00
Virtual Class $1,195.00
Class Room $1,695.00
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is the only internationally recognized, vendor-neutral certification utilizing key business principles and fundamental cloud concepts that validate data-driven cloud recommendations. It stands alone in this field by demonstrating that all necessary staff members—not just the IT specialists—understand how to increase efficiency, manage costs, and reduce security risks for organizations whenever tasked with making current cloud technology decisions.
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
- Deploy a pilot project.
- Test a pilot project deployment.
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment.
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments.
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments.
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud.
- Secure systems to meet access requirements.
- Maintain cloud systems.
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures.
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance.
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting.
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot security issues.
- To ensure your success in this course, you should have 24-36 months’ experience with IT networking, network storage, and data center administration.
- You should also have familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization, basic knowledge of common cloud service models, and common cloud deployment models.
- Lectures 16
- Domains 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Entry Level
- Language English
- Brochure Download
- Students 500
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
1 - Cloud Concepts
2 - Business Principles of Cloud Environments
- Given a scenario, use appropriate cloud assessments
- Summarize the financial aspects of engaging a cloud provider
- Identify the important business aspects of vendor relations in cloud adoptions
- Identify the benefits or solutions of utilizing cloud services.
- Compare and contrast cloud migration approaches
3 - Management and Technical Operations
4 - Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security for the Cloud