The training course ISO 31000 Risk Manager allows students to obtain the experience and competencies to apply ISO 31000 recommendations into an organization. It covers information on the ideas of and implementation of risk management, as well as major features of the risk management system and measures towards a risk management procedure. It also provides essential risk management methodologies, concepts, and practices in a range of scenarios.
After completing the trainings, you will take the test and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 31000 Risk Director” certification. The certification validates your company’s experience and capacity to implement the risk assessment approach in accordance with ISO 31000 principles and best practices.
- Understand the risk management concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques
- Learn how to establish a risk management framework in the context of an organization
- Learn how to apply the ISO 31000 risk management process in an organization
- Understand the basic approaches, methods, and practices used to integrate risk management in an organization
- The training course is based on theory and best practices used in risk management.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical examples.
- The participants are encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar in structure with the certification exam questions.
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of risk management
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 18
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes