You will master the DPO’s position and become competent to educate, counsel and control compliance with the GDPR and comply with the supervisory authority based on realistic exercises.
By incorporating BCMS based on ISO 22301, organizations will make strides against disasters, accidents and risk awareness and management. PECB has therefore planned this training course in order, in accordance with the criteria of ISO22301, to prepare its participants to incorporate a business continuity management system (BCMS). The course offers you a detailed understanding of the best practices in the corporate continuity management system which helps the company to retain productivity during incidents of disruption.
You will be able to take the exam and apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” licence if you pass the exam. The globally recognised credential “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” shows that a BCMS can be implemented in an organisation with technical and functional experience in compliance with ISO 22301 criteria.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO 22301 in the specific context of an organization
- Understand the operation of the business continuity management system and its processes based on ISO 22301
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and continually improving a BCMS
- This training course is based on theory, implementation best practices, and ISO 22301 requirements useful for the implementation of a BCMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study which includes role-playing and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar to the certification exam.
Participants in this training course must have a fundamental awareness of business continuity ideas as well as a thorough comprehension of BCMS implementation principles.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 13
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes