The course enables you to design, implement, monitor, and maintain IS controls for enterprises. It covers topics such as risk identification, assessment, response, and control monitoring. It also includes the four most important domains prescribed by ISACA and awards the requisite 20 CPEs required for the CRISC certification examination. Real-life projects and simulation exams help you prepare for the CRISC Certification exam.
At the completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the IT risk management strategy in support of business objectives and alignment with the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) strategy.
- Analyze and evaluate IT risk to determine the likelihood and impact on business objectives to enable risk-based decision making.
- Determine risk response options and evaluate their efficiency and effectiveness to manage risk in alignment with business objectives.
- Continuously monitor and report on IT risk and controls to relevant stakeholders to ensure the continued efficiency and effectiveness of the IT risk management strategy and its alignment with business objectives.
- A completed application must be submitted within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination.
- This experience must have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years of passing the examination.
- Three (3) or more years of cumulative work experience performing the tasks of a CRISC professional across at least two (2) CRISC domains, of which one must be in Domain 1 or 2, is required for certification. There are no substitutions or experience waivers.
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 310
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes