Certified Application Security Engineer | CASE .JAVA – EC-Council
On Demand $1,195.00
Virtual Class $1,695.00
Class Room $2,195.00
The CASE credential tests the critical security skills and knowledge required throughout a typical software development life cycle (SDLC), focusing on the importance of the implementation of secure methodologies and practices in today’s insecure operating environment.
The CASE certified training program is developed concurrently to prepare software professionals with the necessary capabilities that are expected by employers and academia globally.It is designed to be a hands-on, comprehensive application security course that will help software professionals create secure applications.
The training program encompasses security activities involved in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC): planning, creating, testing, and deploying an application.
Unlike other application security training, CASE goes beyond just the guidelines on secure coding practices and includes secure requirement gathering, robust application design, and handling security issues in post-development phases of application development.
Java is the premier platform-independent programming language. Java programs can run on Windows, Linux, or Macintosh. Beyond that, Java is the programming language for Java apps. These facts make Java an important programming language. Secure Java programming is becoming increasingly important. Particularly with Java being the language of Android apps. CASE Java will give you the skills you need to write secure Java applications.
After taking this course, students will gain:
- Immediate Credibility: The CASE program affirms that you are indeed an expert in application security. It also demonstrates the skills that you possess for employers globally.
- Pertinent Knowledge: Through the CASE certification and training program, you will be able to expand your application security knowledge.
- Multifaceted Skills: CASE can be applied to a wide variety of platforms, such as, mobile applications, web applications, IoT devices, and many more.
- A Holistic Outlook: Ranging from pre-deployment to post-deployment security techniques, covering every aspect of secure –software development life cycle, CASE arms you with the necessary skills to build a secure application.
- Better Protect and Defend: By making an application more secure you are also helping defend both organizations and individuals globally. As a CASE, it is in your hands to protect and defend and ultimately help build a safer world.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- Lectures 0
- Domains 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Intermediate Level
- Language English
- Brochure Download
- Students 305
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Understanding Application Security, Threats, and Attacks
Security Requirements Gathering
Secure Application Design and Architecture
Secure Coding Practices for Input Validation
Secure Coding Practices for Cryptography
Secure Coding Practices for Session Management
Secure Coding Practices for Error Handling
Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing (SAST & DAST)
Secure Deployment and Maintenance