The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate examination is intended for systems administrators in a systems operations role with at least one year of experience in deployment, management, and operations on AWS.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS.
Recommended AWS Knowledge
- Minimum of 1year of hands-on experience with AWS
- Experience managing/operating systems on AWS
- Understanding of the AWS tenets –architecting for the cloud
- Hands-on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Understanding of security concepts with hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
Recommended General IT Knowledge
- 1–2 years of experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role
- Understanding of virtualization technology
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Ability to translate architectural requirements
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 125
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes