Certified Ethical Hacker – EC-Council
On Demand $1,995.00
Virtual Class $2,495.00
Class Room $2,995.00
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) credential is the most trusted ethical hacking certification and accomplishment recommended by employers globally. It is the most desired information security certification and represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers. Since the introduction of CEH in 2003, it is recognized as a standard within the information security community. CEH v11 continues to introduce the latest hacking techniques and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits used by hackers and information security professionals today. The Five Phases of Ethical Hacking and the original core mission of CEH remain valid and relevant today: “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker.”
CEH provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act maliciously so that you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend against future attacks. Understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities help organizations strengthen their system security controls to minimize the risk of an incident.CEH was built to incorporate a hands-on environment and systematic process across every ethical hacking domain and methodology, giving you the opportunity to work towards proving the required knowledge and skills needed to perform the job of an ethical hacker. You will be exposed to an entirely different posture towards the responsibilities and measures required to be secure.
- Students are able to discover the key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing.
- Students are able to determine different threats to IoT platforms and learn how to defend IoT devices securely.
- Students are able to perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
- Students are able to understand mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools.
- Students are able to implement wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security tools.
To be eligible to challenge the EC-Council CEH certification examination, the candidate has two options:
- Attend Official Network Security Training by EC-Council: If a candidate has completed an official EC-Council training either at an Accredited Training Center, via the iClass platform, or at an approved academic institution, the candidate is eligible to challenge the relevant EC-Council exam without going through the application process.
- Attempt the Exam without Official EC-Council Training: In order to be considered for the EC-Council CEH exam without attending official network security training, the candidate must have at least 2 years of work experience in the Information Security domain. If the candidate has the required work experience, they can submit an eligibility application form along with USD 100.00, a non-refundable fee.
- Lectures 0
- Domains 20
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Intermediate Level
- Language English
- Brochure Download
- Students 150
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography