AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate validates the ability to design and implement distributed systems on AWS.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate is intended for anyone with one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- One year of hands-on experience with AWS technology, including using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services as well as AWS deployment and management services
- Experience deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS as well as implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Familiarity with using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (CLI)
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework, AWS networking, security services, and the AWS global infrastructure
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement and to define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
What does it take to earn this certification?