AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty validates expertise in building, training, tuning, and deploying machine learning (ML) models on AWS.
AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty is intended for individuals who perform a development or data science role and have more than one year of experience developing, architecting, or running machine learning/deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- At least two years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, and running ML or deep learning workloads in the AWS Cloud
- Ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- Ability to follow model-training, deployment, and operational best practices