AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional validates the ability to automate the testing and deployment of AWS infrastructure and applications.
Who should take this exam?
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional is intended for individuals with two or more years of experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS environments. Before you take this exam, we recommend you have:
- Experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language; building highly automated infrastructures; and administering operating systems
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Ability to implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Ability to implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
What does it take to earn this certification?