Java Fundamentals (Java SE 6)
Course number: 085661
Course length: 3-5 day(s) (based on class size)
Certification: Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 6
Course Objective: You will create basic applications using the Java SE 6 programming language. You will also describe object-oriented concepts, UML representation of OO concepts, and Java platforms and technologies.
Target Student: This course is designed for students who are looking for an entry into an application development or a software project management career using Java technologies.
Prerequisites: This is the first course in the series of Java courses and does not have any prerequisites.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- create simple programs in Java using basic code components.
- control program flow by writing code to respond to specific situations and produce appropriate results.
- work with Java class libraries to instantiate objects from Java classes.
- create classes.
- write Java programs that reuse objects and their attributes.
- represent OOP concepts using UML.
- identify client technologies.
- identify server-side technologies.
- identify integration technologies.
For complete details firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how CertFirst can assist you please Contact Us
Payment Policy | Terms & Conditions