Course Detail: Certified Biometrics Security Technician
Course Name: Certified Biometrics Security Technician
Course Number: CBST-1001
Delivery Method: Classroom Instructor, Virtual Live instructor, Group onsite training
Price (US$): Contact
Duration: 8 hours
Description: CBST is a specialized program designed for technicians and operators supporting biometric systems in the field. A crucial requirement in maintaining optimal performance of biometric systems is to have properly trained and qualified operators. Currently there is a shortage of qualified biometric technicians to support the various US Government and private sector biometric programs. The course objectives, listed below, will equip you with the skillset to pursue career opportunities in this growing field.
Topics Covered • Fundamentals of biometric technologies with a focus on fingerprint, face and iris recognition
• Sensor technology of fingerprint, face and iris sensors
• Capture 10-prints on livescan sensor and inkpads
• Capture standardized facial images
• Capture iris samples using handheld devices
• Discussion of SEEK, HIIDE, BAT, CAC, BISA and other technologies
• Basic principles of biometric system error rates including false accept, false reject, false match, false non match, equal error rate, detection error tradeoff curve
• Enrollment procedures supervised biometric systems
• Biometric standards used in government systems
• Operational challenges and solutions of deployed systems
Receive 8 (ISC)2 PDU’s for completing this course
To Request Schedules and Additional Course Details send an email to Training@certfirst.com or call 1-630-684-0355.
This training is offered worldwide onsite, classroom instructor led, virtual live. To schedule a session in your city please send an email to email@example.com.
For more information on how CertFirst can assist you please Contact Us
Payment Policy | Terms & Conditions