Course Detail: Certified Biometrics Security Engineer
Course Name: Certified Biometrics Security Engineer
Course Number: CBSE-1002
Delivery Method: Classroom Instructor, Virtual Live instructor, Group onsite training
Price (US$): Contact
Duration: 32 hours
This program is designed for both novice and as well as experienced networking and IT security professionals who wish to gain a solid understanding of Biometric Technologies and as well usage in the real world applications.
The demand for skilled biometric security professional is growing significantly world wide. CertFirst recognizes the importance of a vendor neutral biometric certification that would benefit individuals who want to stay on top of the cutting edge security solutions in technology. By becoming certified in biometric security engineer will give you the competitive edge in today’s tough market place.
CBSE designates knowledgeable technology professionals in the field of biometric security. This program is designed for those who wish to gain a solid understanding of biometric technologies and apply concepts and design principles to improve logical and physical access control in identity management systems. Ideal candidates for this program include security architects, security engineers, information assurance consultants, program managers and other individuals with experience and expertise in information security related domains.
Completion of CompTIA Security+ or any other IT security certification program or equivalent experience in IT security industry.
About Online Pre-Assessment Candidates can take online pre-assessment exam to see where they stand in respect to Biometrics knowledge and to make sure they meet the minimum requirements in order to go through this program. Please contact your sales representative for more details and see if you are qualified to take our free pre-assessment exam.
Course & Exam Outline
• Introduction to authentication and authorization
• Fundamentals of biometric technologies
• Analysis of system performance
• In-depth discussion of commercially available technologies like fingerprint recognition, face recognition, iris recognition, hand geometry, vascular pattern recognition, voice recognition, dynamic signature verification and multi-biometric systems
• Privacy concerns
• Risk analysis of biometric based systems
• Biometrics, PKI and smartcard integration
• Biometric standards
• Case study led discussion of biometric applications
• Achieving compliance (HIPAA, SOX, etc.) using biometrics
• Hands-on activities with commercially-off-the-shelf products
• The future of biometric authentication
Receive 32 (ISC)2 PDU’s for completing this course
To Request Schedules and Additional Course Details send an email to Training@certfirst.com or call 1-630-684-0355.
For more information on how CertFirst can assist you please Contact Us
Payment Policy | Terms & Conditions